A Chicken's Life A Chicken's Life

The highlight of this video

really was a cleverly implemented arrow-to-the-knee joke. +1.

asdfmovie4 asdfmovie4

QUICK, SHOOT ME IN THE FACE

lol, he had that gun out before he could even finish 'shoot', and the lead out before he could finish 'face'. I love these.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

This was great

I remember when the audio track first came out, and it was funny.

But this takes it to a new level of awesome, and I hope
A) axman13 cried for a while
and
B) He decided to learn the fundamentals of the english language.

All in all, the flash itself was rather beast, and deserving of its place. My personal favorite was the 'pause' scene for the definition of 'contrail'.

It's My Birthday Today It's My Birthday Today

Pretty Good

The best part about this is you can send this to anyone. It doesn't use names. The piano was fun, the audio was okay, and the animation didn't suck ass.

Still, i fail to see the point.

Joey-Kazaam responds:

:D your the boss!

Tarboy Tarboy

Amazingly Done

I loved the storyline, the animation, and everything. It was perfectly done, and the score was amazing.

Furthermore, my favorite scene was the fight scene, where the janitor just turns out the light, theres a dark fight scene, and Tarboy just twists the Robot's neck.

You truly earned the Number One of All Time.
Kudos.

--Fox

Quick Morph Quick Morph

LMFAO

Whut The Phuck? I mean Really.

Whut?
The?
Phuck?

Experiment Collection Experiment Collection

STORY OF WILLIAM TELL

The alternate endings were funny as hell.

*Arrow*
DING!
NUKE
WHAT THE @%#$!?

Awesome!
THAT WAS DELICIOUS!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

You have left me wondering

First of all, i realise that the one with the Black Scarf was indeed the same man (whom, being nameless, should be called John, as the song would have it).

I don't get why the scruffy rabbit attacked him, but hes always confusing. I like that they gave him a Ticket, a Ride, and one slid in front of a car (Nice move).

I liked the rest of the friends - the one cat with the Convertible and the Big Rabbit who caught the egg.

It was also cool how, at the end of the airport scene, he threw and rid the luggage cart.

All i can say is that it is amazing, and i am only sad that you have finished the series.

Many regards, and good luck with your english.
--FoxtrotZero

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

I've got Two Tickets to Paradise

I'm not sure why you put some parts in English and some in Japanese (Its either Japanese or Korean, i'm never quite sure).

I really enjoyed his destroyed window and how he simply won't take others crap (Grabbing the old man's cane).

I also enjoyed how the Ruffian tried to take down the Landlord and they both ended up in Jail.

Oh, and the porcupine. Poor Porcupine.

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Once Again

Completely stunning. I particularily love how he learned to dodge her hearts and how she hit him with a pokeball.

I don't quite get their society where the two aren't wanted together, but their love is adorable.